CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: blue chasms and precipice

lorraine m Views: 1,069
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 21,425

Re: blue chasms and precipice

hi zimzum

yeah i agree : only " I " can do the footwork for myself. That is what it boils down to. The thing that I need to have more of is PATIENCE. I only get this quality UNWITTINGLY, meaning, I have been through a lot and have endured it ( emotionally mostly) and since I am still alive, i guess you could say i have been patient but its a quality that is not something that I actually conscientiously cultivate . its mostly a hindsight quality (smile)

Life is tough. and sometimes it can be REAAALLLLY tough. Emotionally ... uh... hate to say this but I have an excessive amount of pride ( no true humility here). That is one of my biggest problems. My pride gets in the way of a lot of things. I don't like being humbled but i find myself being humbled on a daily basis.

Trying to accept that its ok to feel all my feelings is uh. something I am working on.

I still hope you get to see that movie " touching the void"

its a new release ( in the theaters)

take a look at it

give me your opinion

its just about a mountain expedition that went astray

but its still incredible

well, keep up with the good art work ( whatever channel it may be)

take care

keep in touch

lorraine

my email is starwind303@yahoo.com

yeah i get the irony part ( good at giving advice but not taking it)

i take only half of my advice
the rest i struggle through
the remainder i just chuck out the window

and start over

hah

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.469 sec, (1)