CureZone   Log On   Join
Re Protocol 1000 conflicts with food... help

Esstee Views: 3,197
Published: 5 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,142,562

Re Protocol 1000 conflicts with food... help

A blood zapper/purifier is a small electrical device that you place on your wrist(typically), which creates an electrical field across the bloodstream/artery. This neutralizes pathogens and/or purifies the blood which usually helps regain wellness due to systematic conditions/illness etc. And so the blood purifier/zapper helps overcome that, in turn, giving you a better fighting chance to treating your illness and/or condition.

As for Colloidal Silver , I'd strongly recommend making your own. ie, I started my own treatments using purchased products which had little to no effect on my condition(bone infection). After which, someone in the CS forums(here) convinced me to make my own instead of using purchase products under the pretense that I wasn't likely getting all I could from the treatment. And I discovered that this was exactly right. The home-made stuff proved to be everything the purchase product was not and so I'd caution against that. - The product I was using was called Mesosilver btw. It was very expensive to use and it just didn't work in my case.

On the topic of CS and long term use, I can't offer any advice there I'm afraid. I've been using CS myself 4 times per day, every day, for well over 1.5 years. But my condition is life threatening and so I am fully prepared to face the risks and consequences that could follow. That being said, I'd also add that most complication associated with the use of CS seem based on high potency products, taken in vast quantities, over long periods of time(5+ years). And so I'm not entirely sure if the risks are substantial enough to warrant the warning under typical circumstance.

As for Miracle-Mineral-Supplement and CDS, I'd venture that Miracle-Mineral-Supplement would likely work better in cases where someone is trying to get it into the gut than CDS. Which is btw. a Chlorine Dioxide solution(suspension) rather than an activated solution which would continue to release Chlorine Dioxide after ingestion. And so there's that to consider I suppose. As for the CONS of Miracle-Mineral-Supplement , I honestly haven't experienced any myself(used it daily for several years) beyond that of growing completely intolerant to it. IOW. I can't even tolerate the smell in any capacity today without throwing up. And so for me, MMS is completely off the menu.

Hope this helps.

PS. You can buy a Bob Beck blood purifier on eBay or online. Though I often find them to be grossly overpriced. And so I'd urge you to consider building one with a project board and the parts if you're handy.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.281 sec, (2)