CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: blue chasms and precipice

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
zimzum Views: 952
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 21,424

Re: blue chasms and precipice

yeah i can see your point that you are making, sometimes in a lot of cases things happen usually things that inever expect to make me think that maybe things just arnt as bad as i thought. Most recently i met my partner, who is the only thing i hold close to me at the moment, and would gladly sacrifice myself for.

Im not a spiritual person in the sense that i believe in God, i would be described as a Pagan but my own beliefs are strong and i hold them to my heart. I firmly believe that i have been through many lives suffering the same trauma that i cant break out of. I dont want to end up spending my time like this for the rest of this life though.

I know im neither the best person to give advice, but i am very good at giving it, just not very good at taking it or listenimg to my own wisdom. but here goes, sometimes we do struggle to break out of something that we can neither smell nor touch yet we feel as trapped as the most secure prison, but lately i have realised this is part of who we are, this is out souls crying out to us telling us that we have been fooled, that there is more out there than is in front our eyes, and we have to push harder to gain something.

No amount of drugs or therapy is going to help in the long term, its up to us and oursleves as human beings to take ourselves by the scruff and get out there and make it happen.

I know i push myself, i want to do to much at once, i have to many dreams, i get angry, i get frustrated, a lot of it i cant control, thats the parts that scare me the most, the parts that i have no control over, but there is one thing i know that i hope will help you... nothing ever stays the same, things change, if you know what you want then do it, dont care what other people say, if you want to be happy then be happy, your right and dont let any one else tell you otherwise, you have the freedom to change whatever you choose.

Just writing this is helping me understand a few things, and is my own personal therapy, maybe i am learning to take my own advice after all.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.578 sec, (1)