CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: fasting cuts

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Free Dentist Alternative!
Professional Powder beats Fluoride!

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
eclectichedonist Views: 2,130
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 21,402

Re: fasting cuts

Try looking up names of people you know well -- the best are those who always use their first name with no common nicks & have been using this name since they were born. You will began to see the short personality descriptions parallel with their own. This is not coincidence or a play upon words. It won't always be accurate due to many other influences such as their last name & the names of others close to them, but usually it will be accurate enough to realize this truth. The larger your sample, the more likely you will see this truth. You can even try publically well known people, & you will see similarities. If in doubt, we should ask ourselves "Could these short descriptions of names be reversed in meaning; & if so, would the descriptions have a 50/50 chance of seeing the same level of similarites in that individual?" The answer is usually no.

Cities, states, businesses -- any objects we associate with that we identify by a name, influences our modes of thinking -- along with the interaction of our own names & other peoples' names in our environment. Genetics, the Space & Time we were born, & life experiences also have some background influence on our thinking. But names are a very pronounce influence on our character as we identify with our names as ourselves, & they are usually with us throughout life. It's also one of the more easily things we can change presently. If we use a nick name, the nick name will have more influence, while our other commonly identified names having more subtle influences.

The personality descriptions are much more detailed & accurate in their full reports because they take into account many more influences besides our first names -- including the date we were born which has a strong influence, if our name allows for this potential.

To get a better idea, you can check the movie at their site, read the articles to get a better idea of the influences of our names, & participate in the discussion forum to get answers to your questions.

I'm not affiliated with Kabalarians in any way, I just feel very happy & more liberated that I discovered this truth, & it is my wish to share it with others so we may all eventually be able to change our names -- & thus our thinking to have a better chance for succeeding in our goals & understanding of each other.

Crucial to this process for sharing this truth & changing peoples minds for good, is to express it in ways that people can understand, where ambiguity is low enough where they may test it themselves to see this truth. I hope my efforts for expressing this truth did this for you. :O)

Many health related physical & emotional problems are in our name, & people like to assume it's all in the will of the person to change. But that is most definitely NOT the case; there are MANY things we are largely controlled by; but the good thing is sharing these truths & applying tools so we can manipulate them can give us more degrees of freedom, compared to our universe which has immense degrees of freedom.

It is in the sharing of truths that give us more freedom & betters our world as a whole. When they are known, others may be able to share their truths to enhance our freedoms even further..

There are many truths known today that could liberate all of humanity if these truths were shared to more people, & once shared, others may be able to enhance this theory of life for even greater freedom..

Note: when I speak of truths I mean deeper understanding (theories) of what makes us, others, & the world be what we are.. And from those theories, sharing them so it can be expressed in a way each individual understands. And then creating tools so we can become more free.

(Forgive me, this is a rough draft and I haven't refined much of this, but I hope it's easy enough to digest :)

Best & loving regards, ~<:3
Christopher (I hope to change my name sometime in the future :o)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.359 sec, (2)