CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Help! I need support

LytlQueenie Views: 918
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 214,196

Re: Help! I need support

luvit,

You are the only one who knows what "condition" your body is in. A year ago, I would have reacted the same way as your friend, if someone I cared about told me they were doing this. It is all a matter of what we have had ingrained into us all of our lives, and what amount of education we have acquired regarding nutrition ... which by the way is SO contradictory to what we have grown up to believe.

I am not a nutritionist, but I do read alot about this so that I can gain knowledge. "Happy is the man who haveth wisdom and who getteth understanding". It is not enough to just do this and not understand why. Some of the people who care about you are not ready to receive the information, therefore they are against it. The more you educate yourself, the more you will feel confident that you are not doing anything harmful, AND you can begin to educate your friend and other loved ones by sharing the information you have learned.

If you feel that you can go on to day 14, I say go for it, but I am not a doctor or a nutritionist. Always keep in mind that not many on this forum are, although there appear to be SOME. It is a great place for support and to learn from others' experiences. I learned of this cleanse through my health and nutrition class at church. But I then did my own research. Just my suggestion.

God bless, and best wishes with this!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.359 sec, (1)