CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 5000 HITS but has ANYONE tried this novel approach

jameskep37 Views: 994
Published: 5 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,141,414

Re: 5000 HITS but has ANYONE tried this novel approach

I'm curious to see what this would do. Might try it.  Would have trouble doing flax oil for a long time though. Seemed to give me  prostate issues(potential estrogen forming activity??) Might experiment with other oils such as hemp oil etc...

Another venom that fungal candida can produce is ammonia. Excess ammonia can also cause major issues. Its a nightmare that goes back and forth between ammonia and acetaldehyde. Someone who has fungal candida and is eating to much protein(especially fast digested proteins/protein shakes) can produce excess ammonia. Simple sugars can result in acetaldehyde. The worst the candida is the harder it is to manage these levels. The only thing I found helpful for ammonia is betonite clay. But the problem with betonite clay is that it can be very dehydrating and constipating.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

1.141 sec, (1)