CureZone   Log On   Join
day one for me too...

BAMBEE Views: 1,186
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 214,115

day one for me too...

I AM MUCH LIKE YOU AND HAVE PUT OFF THE FAST FOR SOCIAL REASONS. I HAVE REALIZED THAT THERE WILL ALWAYS BE SOCIAL OCCASIONS. So I have decided to start tomorrow morning. I have had many false starts but I am hoping that once I get started I will not worry about not being socially engaging and not worry about anything but ridding my body of the toxins. My goal is 21 days. I am hoping to do at least 14. It is important to me to get rid of toxins which I hope to aid with my issues with drinking alcohol and will also help with the 20 pounds I have put on over the past few months due to over eating, too much drinking and starting taking birth control pills. I am hoping to feel so renewed that I don't think about polluting my body anymore. I am also considering a weekly water fast. I took the laxitive tea and I plan on combining that with a salt water flush which I find to be very benefical. I have completed several 10 days fasts and have felt wonderful but due to social obligation and just the DESIRE to eat, I didn't go longer although I knew that I could... Wish me luck and I will keep everyone posted on my progress. I have also been reading about the positive effects of cayenne pepper and that it can be used to bring heart attack paitents essentially back to life... Since I don't mind spicy foods, I will be adding just a little more to my mixture...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.703 sec, (1)