CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: anxiety with AF?????

feo66 Views: 619
Published: 5 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,141,105

Re: anxiety with AF?????

It depends on how bad you are. A few years ago in the morning I would feel like I was still in a coma after 10 hrs sleep.

Being physically exhausted while still having panic attacks is not uncommon. (Well at least among adrenal fatigue people).

It is often described as "wired and tired". You brain and nervous system are pushing the gas pedal ..... but your adrenals can respond because the tank is empty.

When my anxiety was so bad a few years ago that I actually had periods I couldn't breath, progesterone cream was a huge help. (took a couple of weeks to kick in). If you are in the US, you can get it over the counter.

My progesterone showed up low on a ZRT test, tried some, and it worked wonders.

If you are not already, meditation is a great way to calm your nervous system. It takes some time, and it won't feel like it is working at first.

I felt like a caged animal when I first tried to meditate. So stick with. You really need to practice twice per day...every day. Start with "concentration meditation techniques". Breath counting, etc.

Then slowly move towards mindfulness meditation.

Good luck to you.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.340 sec, (1)