CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Candida Antibodies
GetCuredOrDieTrying Views: 1,484
Published: 7 years ago
This is a reply to # 2,140,548

Re: Candida Antibodies

There are no clear cut answers unfortunately.

I think it's better to find a doctor in the state where you live.

Some but not all ID docs understand fungus. I have heard that some ID docs ask the bone marrow guys (hemotologists) for advice, as the latter see and treat severe fungus on a daily basis. Some GP's are good also. Just depends on the individual more than the specialty they are in.
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021

0.344 sec, (1)