CureZone   Log On   Join
Quote of the Day

Free Clark DVD!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Atomic Particle Silver
High PPM of Atomic Size Silver Particles penetrate into pathoge...

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Simple Seed Based Nutrition
Seed Protein;Supplement; Detox fast and real; Videos at TS...

Healthier Less Painful Joints
Liquid Joint Care - Support for healthy ligaments, tendo...

Wormwood Capsules, Clove Tincture
Hulda Clark Parasite Cleanse

Better Than Colonics. Period.
Oxygen Detoxification for both small and large intestine...

Free Clark DVD!

Atomic Particle Silver

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Free Clark DVD!

Atomic Particle Silver

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

mo123 Views: 732
Published: 5 years ago

Quote of the Day

If tears could build a stairway and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven and bring you home again. #quotes

January is a sad month for many. My husband died in 2002 on the 24th. I was talking to my cousin and he lost his wife in January too. My neighbors had many deaths this month and my friend is sick too.

As I look back at the years and where I have come I can only thank Allah for his mercy and his blessing.

My friend Hasan who died 3 years ago told me "True happiness comes in not caring what anyone else says." Paulette, a moderator here told me "You may think no one is watching, but 6000 are." My dear lovely husband told me "Whatever Allah is happy with, I am happy with."

My husband was the best man in the world. He had not one unkind word to say to anyone or about anyone. He loved Allah with all his heart. I can still see him teaching me the Sura 112 Al Ihklas right before he died. It says

Say he is Allah (who is)one
Allah, the Eternal Refuge
He Neither Begets or is Born
Nor to His an Equivalent

This simple 4 verse from the Quran is Islam. If you believe in this you have learned it all.

I was sitting in front of the heater and my husband told me to say it with rhythm. I watched him pray that night and he cried. I asked him why he cried and he told me in remembrance of his lord. I asked him how did he pray and he said he called Allah by his most wonderful names.

He was a good soul. I miss him much but before he left he taught me much and he is the one who led me to black seed. Even though we were poor he would buy the best honey from a man who brought it in from Irbid. Back then it cost a lot and I would add in tons of black seeds. I ate it like candy. From that moment on my life was never the same.

As the days goes by I realize that Allah has a plan for everyone and even in the worst of times something always good happens.

Karma comes to us all. Speak softly, think wisely and remember the good. Always remember death because like Mo, the Angel of Death can collect at any time when we know what tomorrow brings.

Little Charmin died today. She was a good soul and only knew a few things. One was that she knew where to come when she was hungry. Two - where to come when she was hurt and Three where she could rest when she was injured.

Even the cats know good and gentle souls and where they find comfort. With that I bid you adeu and much love.

The Black Seed Expert

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.375 sec, (2)