CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: The Best Day of My Life

mo123 Views: 1,706
Published: 5 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,140,579

Re: The Best Day of My Life

Yes Corey it is. I was talking today about Fluffy and how much it cost to feed him and I came home to move some drying racks into my house and needed a rake from the outdoor room. I opened the door and there lie little Charmin, an outside cat of mine. I had wondered where he was I had not seen him for so long. As I moved him I could see he had been dead a long time as the maggots were everywhere. I called my neighbor down and she helped me clean everywhere and prepare. We had to throw everything away. I came inside and hugged Fluffy and told Allah, thank you for the 4 I have remaining. I was feeling sad and then a man who owed me money suddenly sent me $170 and sent me the nicest note on how he loved my products and oil. I knew this was a gift from Allah for my lost but even more it was a gift for my love of the helpless. We are never alone and we are responsible to help as many fur babies as we can.

Thanks my friend for always coming to my aid.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.484 sec, (1)