CureZone   Log On   Join
Today

Clark Bowel Cleanse
Dr. Hulda Clark’s Bowel Program (Intestinal Cleanse). Pure product...

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
MH 108 Views: 1,151
Published: 7 years ago

Today

Today Made the first ever batch of

Liver Cleanse Formula as a SKIN anti parasite external use lotion
should be extremely potent and adult use only
Used on all skin that is not in great shape
Use mild until you know how it feels

Then in theory, can cover your body in it, I tried it and the skin sucked it all up and was gone…..such plant oils can be consumed through the skin, Dr. Christopher proved this many years ago by having a young girl live on oils through her skin because she had no throat to swallow with…..

This theory may have some of the greatest possibilities in adult de-worming in herbal history….

I call this SKIN P/W A
Can also add garlic for anyone desiring to take it over the top.

first batch ever of LIVER CLEANSE P/W A which is the liver Cleanse with very potent adult use only de-wormer herbs and also has optional:

LIVER CLEANSE P/W "G" A same formula with garlic.

This internal method I think may actually be the biggest break through in human de-worming ever made….and made on the theory of TAPE WORMS, ROPE WORMS, LYMES and all the rest of the 100,000+ different #### that eat on the human body and causes premature death.

SO, I have just about every part of the human body covered via sprays, lotion and internal as far as herbs go, for parasites-----no doubt more than anyone on the planet…..WHY? because what is out there, really don't care or believe in herbs and don't believe in parasites to the degree i do…

CAN YOU DEWORM too much? Using herbs wisely, NO, because your blood uses the herbs in a Co-Q10 effect and it is your blood cleaning house, not just the herbs..

These products will be listed under 2014 on web store, could kick myself in the butt for not having a button for each year for the past 18 years,,,,,,,da…

Also checking into buying a bulk box of USB and putting the website info, schooling and personal explanation of every product onto 1 USB for those that buy stuff so they can research what i have written along with those who have written books and put the info into the hands of those that make it possible.

MH

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.297 sec, (2)