Yes according to Hulda Clarkroot canals are much more severe than regular Amalgams because the mercury goes straight into your bloodstream. I am not sure if your root canal has Amalgam or what material they use these days, but it should be considered seriously.
It never ceases to amaze me that people are so casual with mercury. And then there are some who don't even do the slightest bit of reading on the subject, get their fillings removed and think that's all there is to it. Once the fillings are out, then you need to aggressively detox this poison from your system.