CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Lactoferrin Study & About Me

LilDonnie Views: 3,978
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,140,074

Re: Lactoferrin Study & About Me

I've been doing more research and added these supplements to help with the bio film

Live Extension Lactoferrin
N-Acetyl Cysteine NOW Brand
Serrapeptase Solar Ray
nattokinase Solar Ray

the NAC (N-Acetyl Cysteine) Supposedly depletes biofilm but there are studies I have found that it helps the immune system and detoxify the body of heavy metals.

The Serrapeptase and Nattokinase I read help destroy biofilm in the book Clean Gut. I have had the book for awhile and randomly picked the book up once I realized I was having reactions with kefir. Which so many candida diets recommend. I was trying to get some other opinions. In the book he says helped a candida/ parasite sufferer with flucanazole (antifungal prescription), some anti parasitic prescription, natural anti fungals & parasitics ( oil of oregano, worm wood, Black-Walnut hull, etc....) biofilm destroyers ( Lactoferrin, Serrapeptase, Nattokinase ) and then gut lining rebuilders ( L Glutamine, Licorice Root, Aloe Vera Cololstrom)

From reading this I knew I was on the right track. I am now following his diet which is similar to the candida diet, but eliminates all dairy.

I do think kefir is full of probiotics, but I also think all dairy feeds candida and other bugs.

Ill keep you updated on my progress. Hope this helps :)

BRendon

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

3.141 sec, (1)