CureZone   Log On   Join
Need a new approach to sinus problems

naaancy Views: 2,078
Published: 6 years ago

Need a new approach to sinus problems

Long story short:

Had chronic sinus infection from Jan 13-Aug 13. In Aug 13 I had surgery (after trying all Antibiotics in the world + daily nasal rinsing + steroid nasal spray etc..)
Two weeks after surgery the infection came back.
I was more able to control it though, nasal rinsing + SinuSoothe.
Now my right sinus is TOTALLY blocked. No discharge, no infection, just blocked!
My doctor says that the passage that was made during the operation has "grown back together"
- makes sense that there's no infection or green stuff, only an inflammation. Sometimes I get an infection though, that lasts for a week or two. It's really brutal, but after that, it's back to "just" the severe congestion

So how do I approach this? My tissue is growing together? Neti pot doesnt help here, only over the counter nasal spray against congestion.

I'm trying with SinuSoothe, but it does not seems like it's helping. I am on the anti Candida Diet, cause I also figured I had thrush and yeast infection and fungal skin infection

Do you think there's anything I can do to control/reverse this regrowth?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.250 sec, (1)