CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Kimberly Synder is a SCAM artist - do NOT buy her probiotic!!!

Views: 8,174
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,139,346

Re: Kimberly Synder is a SCAM artist - do NOT buy her probiotic!!!

Well, it's had by far the strongest effect on my candida symptoms, but due to the nature of my candida, I feel really "knocked out" when I take the Prescript-Assist. I actually took a single pill back at the end of September and the effect has persisted since, only gradually wearing off. This isn't a bad thing and should only be temporary once I start taking the Prescript-Assist daily, but it did mean that I chose to wait until after the holidays and family were gone to get started on it. I ordered a new bottle which will arrive this weekend and will start taking it daily then for a minimum of six months.

The hope is that it will completely cure me of my candida symptoms within 3-6 months. I honestly should be able to tell whether it's going to do that or not after about 2 months, but I'll take it for 6 to make sure. If it doesn't work, I'll discontinue it and let you guys know.

My particular candida manifestation is very unusual compared to others on the forum. I never had any physical signs (thrush, nails, etc.) but I had really profound neuropsychiatric symptoms that have been pretty awful to experience. These worsened to a state of severe sedation which was when I had a relatively high level of candida toxins in my bloodstream. When I started on natural anti-fungals (caprylic acid, green tea, etc.) the level of toxins increased (die-off) but it actually flipped from sedation to over-awakeness, kind of like taking to much caffeine. This was obviously a great improvement relatively speaking but still far from a cure. But it does mean that if I take something that begins to clear out the candida from my body, the level of toxins will start to lower again and this will cause feeling of sedation to return for a while. But as the level of toxins lowers further, this will decrease along with the other symptoms until hopefully the candida is completely cured from my body.

This is what I'm hoping will happen with the Prescript-Assist. There's good evidence to suggest it will, as it is the only probiotic on the market that contains Bacteroides, which is the most prevalent bacterial genus in the gut.

You can also read my previous posts where I explain more about my candida, but suffice it to say I will be trialing the Prescript-Assist for about 6 months and will report back whether it cures me or not.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.297 sec, (2)