CureZone   Log On   Join
Lactoferrin Study & About Me

LilDonnie Views: 3,774
Published: 7 years ago

Lactoferrin Study & About Me

Hello fellow fungus heads!

I am new to the board and have been reading it for a couple of months. I have been battling candida for the past 6 months and trying to figure out what the hell is going on! A pretty wild ride, but I have been feeling better since being on the diet, which has made it tolerable, but I am looking to get rid of this thing.

I have found that Lactoferrin may help inhibit the fungus when taken with antifungals.

Google:
Synergistic fungistatic effects of lactoferrin in combination with antifungal drugs against clinical Candida isolates

You should find the article
( it won't let me past links )

Here is the brand I ordered. I will let you know how this goes taken orally with some of the natural antifungals.

Life Extension Lactoferrin

A little about my condition:
6 months ago I fell under a huge spell of fatigue and started having stomach pains, since that day I haven't felt the same. It felt as if all of my digestive function was shutting down. From there I started experiencing insane chest pain and indigestion. My brain fog kept getting worse and I couldnt understand what was going on. I currently have chronic athletes foot, and I have had chronic prostatitis for the past 5 years. I am only 25. I went to a nutritionist who tested me positive for fungus and parasites from genova labs stool test. This helped me confirm that I had a fungal issue. I am still seeing medical doctors to run various blood tests. From the medical world I have had a colonoscopy and endoscopy with no results. All my blood tests have come normal. I have had liver blood tests, and thyroid. I am just going down both roads to cover all of the bases.

Before this started happening I was drinking heavily, smoking cigs, not sleeping well. I have quit both of these things. I was also a vegetarian, which I think may have something to do with the problem. I feel like the problem started around 3 or 4 years ago with food allergies that suddenly developed, constipation was next, then came some oral thrush along with depression, and finally it exploded when I was stressed and partying hard.

Currently taking oregano oil, renew life ultra flora critical care, LVGB complex, Metagenics Glutagenics, and HCL/Pepsin

thx for reading!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.297 sec, (2)