CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: White tongue/detox continues post fast?

chirontherainbowbridge Views: 8,403
Published: 5 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,139,251

Re: White tongue/detox continues post fast?

you are still in cleansing mode. this is why it,s so highly recommended to break a Water Fast either on a strong upswing, or, ideally, to have a feeling of hunger returning. ( people who really feel like breaking the fast, and who feel strong and hungry, seem to adjust very quickly to eating again)

remember also, fruits are very cleansing, and so it,s not surprising you have stirred up the white tongue effect. it is just digestion, still in the midst of its healing process.

it is probably best to stick with eating only one fruit at a time, which is much easier on the body. i forget how long you fasted, but when i broke my 29 day fast, it took me about 21/2-three weeks start feeling like i was well out of it, and back into regular eating and digesting mode. i broke that fast after a few days of spitting up salty saliva, and just plain got tired of that-- quitting was not what my body had in mind though, for it was clearly in the midst of some deep housecleaning.

You will likely start feeling better soon. Until you do, don't be in any great hurry to eat a wide selection of foods. keep it simple, Leave lots of time between " meals". eat what you are attracted to( that is good). I was very attracted to baby spinach leaves. The white tongue should go soon, also.

chiron

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.328 sec, (1)