CureZone   Log On   Join
Kimberly Synder is a SCAM artist - do NOT buy her probiotic!!!

Views: 8,131
Published: 7 years ago

Kimberly Synder is a SCAM artist - do NOT buy her probiotic!!!

There has been a stunning turn of events today. As many of you know, I have been advocating for Prescript-Assist probiotic for candida. I've practically memorized the ingredient list in it because I researched it so much.

So today, I was reading the posts on here and someone mentioned Kimberly Snyder probiotics. I looked on the website and noticed that the ingredients (all 30 of them) are IDENTICAL to Prescript-Assist. Yet at the top of the web page it claims to be "A unique daily supplement created by celebrity nutritionist and New York Times Best-selling author Kimberly Snyder".

Feeling very suspicious, I called up the customer support for the company that makes Prescript-Assist and told them about this Kimberly Snyder website. The assistant told me that she is not affiliated with their company and has NO right to be selling an identical website as theirs is a licensed product.

It turns out that Kimberly Snyder is a best-selling author and popular Hollywood celebrity nutritionist, but I caught her in a big scam. Please do NOT purchase her probiotic; she is breaking the law!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.203 sec, (1)