Well this reminds me of the movie "It's a Wonderful LIfe" where they were promoting the competitor's products. She states she does not know the grade of oil, well I do.
El Capitain is a very well known oil in the Middle East and hails from Egypt. It is however not used nearly as much as Hemani. First it is harder to find. I just love, love their pain creams and they are #1 in efficacy. The #1 ingredient is Nigella sativa. Their ostrich cream is ok and not as effective as Hemani Dahn Hanzal's ostrich cream. I love the black seed tissues from Hemani too.
As for the oils they are not so cheap as stated by the customer of #SahabiSweets.
The only sizes they come in is 60,120 and 240. Currently on Amazon the prices are $13.99 for the 120ml size. That means you need 4.2 or a cost of $58.79 for 500 ml. Higher than most want to pay,
Efficacy, good and I used this for a few years when no other oil was available. When Hemani came to Jordan I switched to Hemani and have never gone back. Taste is bad and harsh.
Reviews on Amazon give it a 3 star rating citing that the cap won't stay on and one woman stated it did not cure her cancer yet but still hoping.
As for my opinion it is a good oil and I would certainly use it again. The problem with El Capitain oil is it is not approved for shipping to the US. I use to carry the 60ml bottles but I had little or no demand. I no longer carry the oil because of the packing. It comes in a glass bottle and paper box. Price in Jordan is high and not cost effective at all. Maybe in the US it is Cheaper.
So let's look at the cost of Black Seed Oil
I will post them from the most expensive to the least expensive.
1. Mountain Rose Herbs - $86 for 16 ounces, 4 oz $28.50 - Best oil on the market, cold pressed and I personally have tons of testimonies from people who used the oil. Downside - Hails from Israel and may not be suited for Muslims. Not kosher rated.
2. El Capitain Black Seed Oil - According to Amazon - $13.99 for 120ml $23 for 240ml. Possible costs are from between $36 to $59 for 500ml. Egypt oil, harsh taste, 3 star rating. Have high quality products and the oil is good in my opinion. Not my favorite oil.''
3. Sahabi Sweets - $38.99 for 16 ounces and $14.99 for 4 ounces. Cannot recommend as they are on my DO NOT BUY LIST.
4. Amazing Herbs - $31.11 for 16 ounces - Free Shipping with purchases over $35 - Rating 4.5 , bad points: taste.
6. Life Extension Caps - Not Halal Caps - $15.45 for 60. Allowing that 1/4 tsp is in each cap you have 15 tsp of oil here. 500ml of oil contains slightly over 96 tsp. So technically the caps may be in the upper end of the scale. Again free shipping over $35
Judging Oil by Price
I and any professional who knows black seed oils will tell you that price does not mean the quality of the oil. There are some cheaper oils that I highly recommend and some expensive oils that are prime if you can afford them. The above comparison is for knowledge only.
While I am sure many people write a lot about black seed oil but truthfully they know little. Would I buy El Capitain Oil? Sure if Hemani was not available. Are there other oils on the market that are better, sure there are. The problem with most people testing oils is they know nothing about what they are testing. For the best selection of oil ask your neighbors and your friends where to buy your oil from.