CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Severe Gastrointestinal / Immune problems from mold - Help desperately needed :(
 
Fondues Views: 9,240
Published: 6 years ago
 
This is a reply to # 2,023,506

Re: Severe Gastrointestinal / Immune problems from mold - Help desperately needed :(


The real expert is Dr. Shoemaker he wrote Mold Warrior . My MD was well aware of Shoemaker's work so I was fortuante .

We had toxic black stachboytrus old hidden in our house lucky we had another home to move too.

Mold illness is serious,and many MD are not educated in it they should be! The symptoms are off the charts, nausea, dizziness, pressure in your abdomen, weight loss , aches and pains, brain fog, inflammmantion, chemical sensitivities, wheezing, shortness of breath , light sensitivity, rash dry itchy eyes, blurred vision, heart palpitations, sore throat and some people have seizures. These are not all the symptoms just some symptoms.

There is a cure for mold poisoning my MD knew to prescribe CHOLESTYRAMINE. Lucky, it is so easy to take and has hardly any side effects.

Mold sickness is because your body is recirculating mycotoxins poisons, and it cannot get out of the body so your getting poisoned over and over again... the liver, kidney entire body is so stressed to to the max . The medicie will gathers all of this mycotoxins and carries out of the body, my MD had me taking four packets a day. I'm super sensitive and have NO PROBLEMS with it at all it is true miracle . Several hours later I take some type of zeolite /bennonite clay mixture to help gather the toxins and carrying them out if the body

Max Gerson;s theory on coffee enemas is very helpful hold the coffee enema for 10- 15 minutes helps detoxify the system and get the stress off the organs

The mycotoxins mold spores basically set off a chain reaction in the body and you can become so sick ,

Since it is microscopic and poisonous .
25 percent of the people will react molds
This stuff can be hidden in walls cars, workplace and it is releasing toxic gas fumes.

Leave your furniture and your clothes just go stay at your parents or friends with all new clothes and bedding If I were you I would start the medication ASAP . The book says people begin to feel better in two weeks and I continuted taking the medication as prescribed by your MD Stay consistent and discplined about it I believe this will help you get well and I think for me it was good idea to stay on it for months.

Do not return to the mold contaminated home,

Be well
 

 
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


 

Donate to CureZone


CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com


Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.656 sec, (2)