CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Friedreich's Ataxia and Water fast?

archus Views: 1,432
Published: 5 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,138,628

Re: Friedreich's Ataxia and Water fast?

Fialia,

Recently my first cousin passed away. When she started developing numbness in her legs, docs thought it could be FA. But later on it was diagnosed to be Guillian Barre Syndrome.

I do not know if the FXN gene will change, but most mutations happen with what we eat and other stresses of life. If eating what you are programmed to eat keeps your RNA healthy, why would it not help the gene that is defective?

Wow! You are going to Brasil! Have fun. If I find fasting centers in Germany I will post it here. You can always email me to through CZ email.

I am glad you feel a bit better. If you can stick to a plant based diet, and more raw, it will help you a lot by getting the toxins out of you body. Plants are only thing that has antioxidants and meats do not, because those animals we eat have already used up those antioxidants.

Good luck.
Keep us posted.

Archus

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.672 sec, (1)