CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: What improvements have you noticed?

h2olover Views: 1,169
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,137,825

Re: What improvements have you noticed?

Just a little info, I've done 13 flushes so far (Andreas Moritz method), and flush #10 produced 700 stones, while every other flush produced under 20 stones. Don't give up people :)

My biggest improvements are the mental ones. After each flush, I feel unbelievably happy. Like a small child who's happiness cannot be taken away. I can't stop smiling and I am pack full of joy. A little olive oil, Epsom Salts , and a grapefruit can make me feel like this? Unbelievable. :)

The other benefits I see include:

- fungal Acne on forehead and back is gone
- Body Odor and breath isn't abrasive anymore
- don't need to use lotion or chapstick during winter, skin and lips are perfectly tender
- the extreme mental sharpness and peace like I mentioned above
- I can tolerate onions, garlic, peppers, whereas before I would feel nauseous

The mental clarity and happiness is enough for me to keep flushing. There isn't 1 person in my life that I haven't told about Liver Flushing (and parasite cleansing) and unfortunately only a very few of them have tried it (and gotten hooked after the results), the rest...... well I am not stopping my evangelization work :D

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.391 sec, (1)