CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Brandy and Chris

Matchmaker Views: 1,731
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,137,122

Re: Brandy and Chris

Brandy, I sent a whole text to you and don't know where it went.
This will be short and sweet. Please do another round of HW.
Don't let the die off scare you. Drink more water. Do a plain liver flush before you do another round of HW. I love how I feel after doing the plain liver flush and I can tell when I need to do one. It's funny how we take our car's in for a tune up to clean out its pipes that are gunked up to make it run more efficient but we don't do it with out bodies to make all our organs work like they are suppose to work. Our livers are so overly toxic with the inviroment we live in they can't do their job so we suffer from it. Once you clear the liver flukes from blocking the Bilary tubes you will see gallstones. Once the chaff and gallstones are reduced then flows of energy will be released and you can actually feel it. You get a sense of well being. I hope my post shows up. I took time to write it. I write everything with my heart. I want to give back what God gave to me and that is health. I don't get paid for this. I used to be on here all the time but I have so much energy that I do what three people do. Again I am 58 almost 59 and my 35 year old neighbors can't keep up with me. Well my one neighbor that followed me on doing HW and plain liver flushes can. My other neighbor that thought you had to spend 290.00 on a parasite cleanse in order for it to work better got no results so she gave up and moved to another state before I had a chance to tell her more about Humaworm. All my family and close friends are on board. Makes me happy. I wish I would have known about HW when I was younger. I would not have gotten so sick. I suffered for so many years. Anyways that's enough. I have to go make some gum paste flowers for another wedding cake for my best friends daughter. Look for my post on how I do the plain liver flush by Hulda Clark. And Happy New Years to All!!! Hug's...Donna

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.234 sec, (1)