CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: abscess whose infection has spread to the jaw bone ...please help

Views: 60,097
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,126,024

Re: abscess whose infection has spread to the jaw bone ...please help

The best way to do this is see an oral surgeon and have it cleaned out before it goes to your heart or brain seriously .But I realize that it is so costly that you could work out a payment plan with the denti$t or plan a trip to Mexico, I know my MD sends patients there when they cannot afford care here and he can't help them because he is not a charity doctor! I don't agree with his line of thinking, but it is what it is.

Once the infection is removed or even before, hit the sauna everyday this raises the body temperature which kills infection and detoxifies Take clay, or charcoal anything that will grab the toxins. The other key is also
drinking cilantro juice is a very, very strong chelator of metals this is key when there is an interaction going between virus infections and metals. Too long of story to get into here.

Do coffee enemas to get the stress of the liver and take milk thistle . I believe the MD method is to hit your hard with Antibiotics for months. Of course take probiotics
My doctor recommended taking Florastor and my VSL3 probiotics this rocks.

Increase vitamin C full tissue satuaration though at least this will save your stomach flora. vitamin C IV is what my doctor ordered

It is wise to consider detoxification diet and Lymphatic, kidney, liver homeopathic to open the draining to get toxins out

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.797 sec, (1)