CureZone   Log On   Join
Pulse dosing crazyness! What is this?

mango1 Views: 2,020
Published: 8 years ago

Pulse dosing crazyness! What is this?

Hello! I have been taking around 50mg of Iodine for about 6 months now and most of my hypothyroid symptoms have gone away, it's been pretty amazing. I take Iodine and the co supplements every day.

Recently I forgot to take Iodine for about 3 or 4 days (but I did take the supplements) and have felt like total crap! Has anyone else experienced this if they are pulse dosing? My throat got really sore, my tonsils got sore and inflamed, with a runny nose, I basically feel like I have a cold but I don't think I do. I just now I had the saltwater and iodine and I'm starting to feel a bit better already.

A few months ago when I would try pulse dosing I noticed I'd start to break out on my days off iodine and then as soon as I'd take iodine again the zits would just go back down -- they never came to a head, they'd just go down when I had iodine. Does pulse dosing create problems for anyone else? Is that something I shouldn't be doing now that I have (mostly, I think) finished detoxing all the old bromide and stuff?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.469 sec, (1)