CureZone   Log On   Join
Can adrenal fatigue cause food allergies and sensitivities?

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

More
eagle27 Views: 4,429
Published: 8 years ago

Can adrenal fatigue cause food allergies and sensitivities?

Hi,

Please, I really need some help from those of you who are experiencing adrenal fatigue and/or are knowledgeable on it.

Can adrenal fatigue cause food allergies /sensitivities/intolerances and Leaky Gut??

On the past few days, I did a lot of research on this issue and actually what I found was that delayed, hidden food allergies (A.K.A food intolerances ) can put an enormous stress on our adrenals and eventually lead to adrenal fatigue.

But what I really want to know is if it's possible that adrenal fatigue or a big load of chronic stress can cause food allergies /sensitivities/intolerances and Leaky Gut?? Is that possible??

My story: On the beginning of 2011 I moved to a big and stressful city to start a new job. And for nearly 2 years I lived under chronic, unrelenting stress. I experienced all kinds of stress: stressful job, poor diet, few hours of sleep every night, away from family and friends, traffic, pollution etc.

After nearly 2 years of pure stress, one day, I woke up feeling extremely sick - and that was it. Brain fog, extreme fatigue, dizziness, groggy feeling, anxiety, bloating and abdominal pain. And after some time I started to feel very sick after eating ANYTHING. Anything made me ill.

About a year ago I moved back to my small and peaceful city, and I eliminated any kind of stress from my life. But I still feel the same symptoms nowadays. I trully believe that my adrenals are fatigued.

One doctor diagnosed me with "Food Allergies/Sensitivities" and possibly "Dysbiosys" and "Leaky Gut".

Do you think it's possible that adrenal fatigue/chronic stress can cause food allergies/sensitivities/intolerances??

Please help me folks.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.313 sec, (1)