CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Question for doing a Nystatin enema

Brandonj280 Views: 2,427
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,129,543

Re: Question for doing a Nystatin enema

Sorry I haven't logged on in a while. I was feeling the normal die off symptoms that i feel from day to day but also a feeling that it was healing. Moving around was better for me i felt less stiff like something loosened up. But i must say the enemas did make me constipated. Taking bowel movements wasn't easy not saying that you would have the same results.

I've now took a break from the enemas and now taking S. Boulardii (florastor) which I began on the 8th of this month. It seems to be working well also. I'm trying to cope with this die off its even more now. I have some "NOW" NAC with molybdenum capsules coming soon I've heard good things about it. Im eating vegetables and plenty of meat like chicken, pork, turkey. Also alot of beans & drinking nothing but water. I hope/pray im on the right track going to get a blood test soon to test for what vitamins i'm lacking. Im also concerned about possible thyroid/metabolism issues I've been loosing weight over the last 6 months

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.875 sec, (1)