Thank you for taking your time to post on here and helping people.
If I may ask a few questions for better clarification.
ďPost-Treatment for Strongyloides, Filariasis, & Morgellons:†† Take a maintenance dose of Ivermectin†every 7 days (once a week).† This suppressive therapy keeps any remaining encysted parasites sterile & prevents reinfection.Ē
* Isn't Morgellons caused by Amoebas such as Mycoplasms fermentans, Dictyostelids, etc, that cannot be killed by Broad Spectrum Anti-biotics, or at least until all Heavy Metal is removed from the body?
ď**You must consume 40g fatty meal w/each dose Fat acts as a carrier & increases absorption & plasma concentration. If you omit this step, you'll just flush $ & meds down the drain!Ē
* Can this be semi-replaced with taking olive oil/coconut oil, since these are excellent carrier oils?
* Can Antibiotic be mixed with DMHO for even better absorption, and if so; does it need to be smaller doses? Especially in the case of Morgellons(systemic wide)?
ďInstead of tablets, you can take Ivermectin horse paste:
~ Buy Ivermectin (1.87%) horse paste without other meds (e.g., Zimectrin Gold contains Praziquantel).Ē
* Whats wrong with taking Praziquantel with Ivermectin? Such as Equimax with Ivermectin 1.87% with Praziquantel 14.03% Paste
* Praziquantel covers some of my concerns that Ivermectin doesn't alone. Also others online suggest taking this specific combination.
ďAllergy Tablets: 1-2 capsules, 25mg, Benadryl Allergy (or store brand Diphenhydramine Hcl), every 6-8 hrs. Antihistamines speed up die-off by dessication (drying up) of parasites. Also relieve itching, stinging, & swelling from parasites, larva, cysts, & die-off in skin, mucous membranes, muscles, & soft tissue. Recommend capsules versus tablets for sustained release. Available at drugstores.Ē
* Can the allergy tab regime be substituted with... Hydroxyzine Pamoate 25MG caps, and for how long?
* Is this the correct order?: Ivermectin and allergy tabs can be taken simultaneously? Ivermectin 1 dose/day before bedtime for 4 days on and 3 days off for 5 weeks, Then when finished with Ivermectin, Start Bactrim DS 800/160mg twice daily for 4 weeks, and when finished, then start Doxycycline 100mg, twice daily, for 6 weeks? For a grand total of 15 weeks of Antibiotics . Is there not a big concern for anti-bacterial resistance?
* With Equimax- Ivermectin w/ Praziquantel... I was told to take 1 day and follow up once more 7 days later.
* If a person has intestinal parasites, along with demodex body infestation, along with something crawling in nose and eye sockets that cant be seen just felt, And feeling of movement in the brain area, believed to be worms of some sort, all came on within the last year except having sinus infections for years... Should this person ramp up slowly with this protocol for fear of extreme dye-off ? Doctor are out of the question, because they all treated the person as Delusional or Hypochondria, even with proof of intestinal worms, demodex mites and sinus infection. What to do?