CureZone   Log On   Join
Help! Irregular period on iodine

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural, Soothing, Progesterone Oil
Supplementation and Hormone Balancing Based on the...

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
RainbowBright Views: 5,374
Published: 8 years ago

Help! Irregular period on iodine

Hi everyone. It's been a long time since I've posted on CZ.

Recently (this past year or so), I started having a lot of PMS symptoms for the 2 weeks prior to getting my period. This included bloating and swelling, heavy sore breasts and moodiness. Then when I'd get my period I'd have a lot of cramping and sometimes a headache for the first day or so. Because this was going on for a full 2 weeks out of every month, it was like half of my days were uncomfortable!

I decided to try Iodine again (I used it years ago) because I know it helps the hormones. In the past when I took Lugols, even a small amount like 10-20 mg would disrupt my period and my period would come several days late every month. So this time I decided to try "Thyadine" which is a combination of a small amount of Iodine (150 micrograms per drop) + homeopathic ingredients. I have only been taking 1-3 drops per day, so we are really talking about a tiny amount of iodine. But still, my period was disrupted!!! In fact, I am now on day 33 and waiting for it. Normally I have a 28 day cycle that is like clockwork and has never been irregular since I was a teenager! (I'm 40 now.)

I find this so odd, and I'm not sure what to do. I was just going to stop taking the iodine, when suddenly it occurred to me that even though I am on day 33 of this long extended cycle, I have had zero PMS up to now! No bloating, no breast tenderness, and no moodiness.

What do you Iodine experts think? Maybe the iodine is helping me after all? Will the cycles normalize eventually? I just don't want to make things worse, obviously, and an irregular cycle *seems* to be a symptom of hormonal disruption. But on the other hand, the absence of the other (worse) symptoms probably indicates an improvement!

Thanks and I look forward to hearing your thoughts!

RB :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.531 sec, (1)