CureZone   Log On   Join
Image Embedded Is this SD? Please help, no doctor can help me :(

wishy0uwerehere Views: 14,493
Published: 8 years ago

Is this SD? Please help, no doctor can help me :(

Can someone please help me...I've had a rash around my mouth for 6 months and no doctor can help me :( The skin is red, flaky, and scaly. When the rash comes up it weeps clear fluid, then crusts over in a honey/yellow color. Here are two pictures:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I make sure to keep it moisturized with Vaseline or Aquafor, which I've heard mixed things about, but it seems to work. When the redness and crusts go away, then I am left with very flaky white skin, like this: Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I was prescribed steroids which did not work. Right now I am using a combination of olive oil and tea tree oil to keep it moisturized. It comes and goes...for about a week and a half it was looking great, then out of nowhere it flared up again yesterday. If anyone can help me I would so appreciate it, this is making me miserable.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

4.891 sec, (1)