CureZone   Log On   Join
Leaky Gut Seborrheic Dermatitis

evan19 Views: 9,844
Published: 8 years ago

Leaky Gut Seborrheic Dermatitis

Hello,

I have used this site for a while now and it has really helped! I have had Seborrheic Dermatitis on my face for abour 6-7 years now and up until about six months ago it was very mild and went away with a prescrption anti-fungal cream. That stopped working and my condition got worse over the last few months.

I have been seeing a naturopath who has me on a strict diet including fruits, lightly cooked vegetables, brown rice and quinoa. She tells me I have leaky gut. I have started taking l-glutamine supplements (Intestinew by Renew Life) three days ago along with Berberis formula (a candida, parasite killer). I am also on omega-3 fish oils, borage oil, a high quality multivitamin, and two different kinds of probiotics (one of them is by Renew Life).

Since I started taking 5.6g of l-glutamine every morning on an empty stomach, my condition has started to improve. My face is much less inflamed. The bottle says take 7 pills of 800mg (5.6g) every morning. I keep reading about people taking upwards of 20g a day. Should I be taking more than what the bottle says? I want my condition to improve faster because it really destroys my self confidence, but not sure if a larger dose would hurt me.

Should I stick with 5.6g of l-glutamine or up the dose?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.891 sec, (1)