CureZone   Log On   Join
Cautionary tale re: humaworm/essiac tea

Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

More
More

Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

mememe232 Views: 4,644
Published: 8 years ago

Cautionary tale re: humaworm/essiac tea

I'm going to relate my experience with herbs I've ordered from humaworm... hoping that this will help people realize that they have to be careful with herbs - just because they are plants and not synthetic doesn't mean they can't damage your health...

My secondary goal is maybe to get some insights into what happened to me.

Last year, I lived on a farm where I ended up contracting round worms. Passed one or two live ones in my stools naturally.

Did a round of humaworm, and didn't see any more come out. Later I took a dose of pyrantel pimoate and saw some dead worm come out. A couple weeks later did another dose of pyrantel and while nothing came out I got sick for a week. I couldn't digest any food. I think I was getting cramps every time i tried eating.

I got better and went traveling for 3 months in south america. Coming back, the obvious thing was to do another round of humaworm. Xtra strength this time, because the first round didnt get rid of the worms. And with Humana-tea aka Essiac tea, to help get rid of toxins etc.

At first everything went well. I took my humaworm and started building up on the tea. One teaspoon at a time, dilute in a cup of water.

Actually, things went GREAT. I had so much energy. I would go out to the garden and get so much done. Ive always had trouble with a bit of fatigue and lack of focus. Now I could focus on the task i was working on. This was awesome. This was what my body shoud have felt my entire life. I loved this tea.

Of course I would be a bit tired the next day and get some rest. But that was normal after the work I'd done.

I'd read up on Essiac tea and there didnt seem to be issues with higher doses. Of course you had to build up to not get nauseous etc. But I felt fine. So I started not really measuring how much i would take.

I started just pouring a little bit of tea at the bottom a glass and filling up with water. Now that wasnt big amounts. But enough to make things go downhill for me after 2-3 days.

My symptoms were: pee all the time, slight fever every evening, night sweats (waking up in the middle of the night soaking wet)

At first I thought this was just the detoxification process. Die-off or something. So I kept taking huma and essiac, only at a lower dosage. Waiting for things to get better after I had gotten rid of whatever I was getting rid of.

But it didnt really get better. I saw my acupunturist and he made me stop those herbs and gave me some chinese herbs to cool things down and nourish my kidneys (or something like that)

The man symptoms stopped. But I was really weak for about a month after that. I couldnt do anything or take care of myself. Even less go work in the garden.

My girlfriend cooked for me. I remember after I got better I went to the store but couldnt shop because I would get light headed and sensitive and had to go sit down.

Im 29 by the way. This was in April. 7 months later I feel more normal but I haven't recovered fully. I can go work outside, but if I do something abit physical like pushing a wheelbarrow up a hill I quickly get depleted and cant do much else for the rest of the day.

I'm hoping I will get enough rest this winter to be back at full health in the spring

Conclusion: be cautious with medicinal herbs. Dont push it. Be gentle with your body and careful not to go to extremes because you want to cleanse.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.953 sec, (2)