CureZone   Log On   Join
Sleep/Nerve Concentrate Testimonial

Free Book by Dr. Clark!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer...

Parasites and Liver Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

More
More
  Views: 1,795
Published: 7 years ago

Sleep/Nerve Concentrate Testimonial

Sleep is one of the most vital functions of our body, We spend 1/3rd of our life asleep, and yet we know so little about it, yet it is so important to a balanced life

I spend much of my year traveling to various overseas destinations world wide, frequently changing time zones, working at obscure times of the night whilst others are sound aslpeep. It is not uncommon to average 37000 nautical miles each month. Sleeping on board the airplane on a 16 hour sector is a challenge at the best of times when taking my rest break.

Naturally achieving a decent, sound and restful sleep is vital to the bodies ability to achieve balance heal and run the show, as is being able to readjust as quickly as my body would allow.

Over the last ten days in-between time zone changes to between Thailand, Mid east the US, Ive been making use of the new Barefoot Sleep/Nerve Concentrate, and Im really pleased to find that it is helping me to fall asleep quickly, and once asleep achieve a very deep and restful sleep. Im excited as i continue to explore the potential that this new concentrate can do for me in the realm of achieving deep and restful sleep.

In my opinion the new concentrates are the best kept secret in the world. Ive been using the mens wellness formula now for several months, and am pleased at what its been doing for me.

All in all, I have been using the Barefoot range of products for the last 7 years. With out this sounding like a plugg, Not only have the formulas helped to heal a long standing digestive/fatigue/parasite issue, but have allowed me to go on to lead an exceptionally active and rewarding life. My life has been forever changed for the better for having found this remarkable body of wisdom. It has been the underlying teaching and truths that have allowed me to fully utilize the value of the formulas. Following the Book 1 guidance of 1 meal a day, frequent fasting, ensuring the waste is moving down and out, and a predominantly fruit based diet has made a world of difference to me. I am forever grateful to MH for sharing the education with this forum so generously.

Sadly most people simply dont get it, as they seek out a quick fix to their issues, or choose their vices and food addictions over living life to the maximum. 

Thank you MH.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.280 sec, (2)