CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Thanks JudahFirst!

denizen3 Views: 907
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 212,363

Re: Thanks JudahFirst!

If I'm not mistaken, I believe we're right around the same day marker. I'm on Day 17 - had my first juice day 5/24, having started the night before with the herbal laxative tea - my bf and I call it "poop tea". ;D

My plan is to go through this Sunday, 6/13, 21 days, then start coming off. There's a part of me that would like to go further, but the fast is becoming an effort, and I am ready to eat.

Happily, I'm no longer craving junk food - I think about it sometimes, but not with the yearning or NEED I once had. I'm actually looking forward to having salads, beans, veggies, etc.

I've read many of your posts, and checked out your website. Nice. I think you and I are probably also around the same age.

It must be hard to be without your husband while he is away. My thoughts are with him, you, and your family. Happily, you're surrounded by love and beauty, it seems!

Best of luck to us both as we enter our journey of New Eating! :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

4.656 sec, (1)