CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My story -- Please help me identify this picture

Free Clark DVD!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Blood Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

More
sunshiney Views: 7,370
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,122,261

Re: My story -- Please help me identify this picture

I just want to thank you for writing about the enemas. I did all three with about 3 days in between each and didn't even hold them as long as I should've as I couldn't hold the first one hardly at all BUT yesterday and today several very long(half way around the t bowel)worms came out. Sooo thankful. Thanks so much for the info. Any worm out is better than all in. I will do the enemas again sometime and will hope to hold them longer. Will have to listen to Kalcher when I get time. Thank you again...Oh yes, I'm being consistent with the coffee enemas. It's been a few months and they are very helpful. I'm also juicing carrots, apples and greens. I think we all need to build up our body while trying to kill these things. If people can get cured from cancer by using the Gerson Therapy (juicing, coffee enemas,--building up the body etc) then we should, with diligence, be able to aid our bodies in fighting these things.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.609 sec, (1)