CureZone   Log On   Join
Why can I suddenly feel them now after they've been there for years?

Abila Views: 1,280
Published: 9 years ago

Why can I suddenly feel them now after they've been there for years?

Whilst I recognise I've probably had parasites for years judging by the symptoms I have, they haven't been that obvious until recently. Odd issues I have had for years have suddenly become obvious links to parasite activity.

In the last three months or so I have become far more aware of them. I can feel writhing, biting and movements in my gut across my back waist area and in the corners of my colon, and flitting and movements in my upper back and shoulders and up into my scalp and face. A 'lump' under my left armpit has manifested as a 'nest'.

Does anyone know what might have made them become far more obvious?

I am diabetic on insulin. I have been following a fairly good nutritional healing diet, but have struggled to absorb the nutrition. It looks like they have been hijacking it.

I've thrown everything at them I can thnk of, and still they persist. I am struggling to get my doctors to believe me (nothing different there)!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

1.094 sec, (1)