Re: Obsessing?

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
nanabell Views: 1,042
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 212,114

Re: Obsessing?

Congrats on your success so far! Your story sounds just like mine. I am on Day 28 of my first cleanse and I am stopping at 30. I also was only going to do 10, then it went to 14, then 21, and finally 30. Once or twice the thought crossed my mind to do 40 but I am ready to get going with my new diet. I have been vegetarian for 13 years and ate fish for the last 3 or 4 (along with a lot of vegetarian junk food!). But now I plan to try a raw diet or at least a vegan diet. It's crazy how many people try to tell me that what I am doing is wrong or unhealthy. Especially since they don't have any background in nutrition. I work in a restaurant too which makes it even worse because everyone is always eating. Some people are very supportive though and think it is a great thing to do. I think you will make the right decision and if you decide to continue that is great. I have also been accused of being obsessed and losing too much weight . Also, if I get upset about something it is because I need to eat. Like I never got upset about anything when I was eating. It is an amazing thing that once you make the decision to do it...you just do. That's how it was for me too. Now the journey begins...making the right decisions about eating! Good luck!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.766 sec, (1)