CureZone   Log On   Join
Obsessing?

denizen3 Views: 969
Published: 17 years ago

Obsessing?

Hey there!

Day 14 for me today. Things have been going well, better than expected. I've been doing the herbal lax tea every night, swf two or three times a week only because of timing... with work and all, you know what I mean. I manage the minimum six 8 oz glasses of the concoction, but not much more, along with some water.

Side effects: some fuzzy vision, lower back pain, a couple of mornings, I've had pronounced beating of my heart - ie., I can feel it pounding, but it doesn't last for long. A couple of mornings, I've also been literally shaky, but that goes away with my first drink of the mix.

Good side effects: My first menses in a long time with NO cramping; a 13 lb weight loss; 3 inches off my waist, 3.5 off my hips; 1.5 off my thighs, better energy, feeling light and well.

In the beginning, I was going to do 10 days. At 10, I decided to go 14. Now I'm thinking about 21, maybe 28.

But to be honest, at this point, it's becoming more about losing weight/inches than cleansing. I'm getting so close to being at a weight I haven't been for 15 years. Plus, I realize that once I start eating again, some of the weight will come back, even if I go raw/vegetarian.

Even if I lost another 10 pounds, I wouldn't be underweight, but my boyfriend and my mom are afraid I'm becoming obsessed with this, and that it will affect my health.

So far, I've felt I'm doing this for all the right reasons, but today, I'm starting to feel like it's time to eat again, yet my mind is telling me to forge on another week and see what results I get... both in cleansing and weight loss.

This is my first cleanse ever, and everyone close to me is surprised at my progress because I'm such a junk food junkie and chocoholic. They wonder where I get the willpower.

I haven't considered 'willpower' to have anything to do with this cleanse...it's about Choice and Decision. I read something last night: "Decision is the ultimate freedom."

[another side effect: I've been reading a lot more since starting this cleanse - trying to stay away from tv and food adverts]

I'm wondering if some of you are in the same boat - especially those who are cleansing veterans. I know that, ultimately, only I can make this choice, but I'm looking for any feedback, thoughts, insight, benefit of your experience you might share.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.438 sec, (2)