CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Samento - Cat's Claw

Fondues Views: 3,492
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 472,370

Re: Samento - Cat's Claw

Thank you for your contribution.Samento has amazing healing power, I was sick for over almost two year I had dizziness, nausea, dry heaves, weight loss, shaky feeling, rash pressure in my abdomen finally some symptoms stopped but I still had pressure in my sinuses, dizziness, my skull felt pain in area. I had every test imaginable known to man and I had five Lyme tests and yes I had one through Igenex all were negative! Since doctors had no idea they gave me stuff for the clincal expression, so basically that is guessing I absolutely hate medication. The medication were: Cipro, suprax, doxcyline, fluconase, prenisone, and then Clarithomycin for sinus infection then I took clindamycin for six weeks due to oral surgery on tooth extraction. After all of this I went straight on detox diet and to Chinese medicine doctor and got Chinese herbs and this prof, told me about samento and banderol I started taking it along with Dr Christopher potassium I finally began to feel better it was miraculous Samento is God given miracle it cures so many things it is amazing

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

1.750 sec, (1)