Please use caution with oregano oil and xylitol! I would take very little internally and only for a brief period of time. Xylitol's benefits don't come from consuming it internally anyway; so brushing with it and then letting it melt and swishing the "juices" in your mouth for a few minutes are effective. You can also put one of the mints in your mouth, allow it to melt, and swish that around as you would with oil pulling, only you can swallow it when done and it won't harm you at all. Doing that five or six times daily is effective as you can get with xylitol. More won't make a difference, and less than five times probably won't be effective. Oregano oil is similar, it WILL cause digestive problems if taken in too great a quantity or for longer than a week. Trouble is, bodies are different and you won't know how strongly yours will react until you take it. Rather than taking it internally, I would just put a few drops in your pulling oil and swish with it.