If I were you, I would save my time and money. Most doctors aren't going to believe you - if they do believe you, they are not educated in dealing with parasites. Do some research - read, read, read. The information on this website is phenomenal. The musts pretty much are bowel cleansing, liver cleansing, and parasite killing. You need to make your body uninhabitable for the critters. Change of diet if you need to. Research Iodine (Dr. Brownstein protocol)and food grade diatomaceous earth. Do not be surprised if you discover they are "living" in various parts of your body (not trying to freak you out, just trying to give you a heads up!) Good luck!