CureZone   Log On   Join
Image Embedded Help Indentifying! (Detailed Pic, Graphic)... Also what Doctor to see?

Herbal tinctures and supplements
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural Cancer Remedies
You can treat cancer more successfully than most doctors!

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
More
imaweirdo Views: 2,229
Published: 8 years ago

Help Indentifying! (Detailed Pic, Graphic)... Also what Doctor to see?

Hello I'm freaking out a little here. I've suspected I may have parasites for a while, but so far all tests I've been given by my doctors have come back "negative". They assure me that parasites are rare, that it's probably just in my head or some sort of dietary issue. Today for the first time I think I finally have proof. I passed what you see in the pictures in my stool.

I probably passed even more, but I had already flushed a couple times when it dawned on me that I should look and see what I find. I'm fairly sure I'm looking at some sort of fluke, but they definitely vary drastically in appearance. Some of the short spade looking ones are black.

So what are these? Also, what doctor would you recommend I see? ER?

I'm planning on calling gastroenterologists and infectious disease medicine doctors first thing in the am tomorrow, explaining my situation and that I have the actual parasites and would like them examined ASAP. Does this sound like the appropriate course of action?

The world of flukes and parasites is fairly new to me, so pardon me if this subject has been addressed before. I'm doing my best to read through the previous threads, but their is a vast array of content here! Also I would just like to add that I have briefly read that flukes can be associated with cancer, which I believe because I am currently diagnosed with cancer. This is the first time I've ever dealt with parasites to my knowledge.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.328 sec, (1)