CureZone   Log On   Join
9 Months and finally I have some answers!

Clarkia Extra Strong
Clarkia Tincture 2 oz, 4 oz, 8 oz, and 16 oz

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

More
More
Kellyc180 Views: 1,725
Published: 8 years ago

9 Months and finally I have some answers!

Hello

Some of you may remember me - Kellyc180, I was almost an obsessive poster on curezone starting about a year ago...

Please read over my previous posts to understand what i have been through with regards to illness, the Mirena and my life since removal.

I am now 9 month post removal and I a very slowly getting better each month, by very slowly I mean very slowly. A year ago I wasn't able to work, do house work, smile, have fun, laugh, I wasn't able to do anything due to debilitating anxiety and Depression and abdominal pain. I now have a job, are doing a teacher training course, doing all the water sports that i used to love, smiling and feeling in love again.

I am not 100% there are days where i feel like i am going crazy, I have almost debilitating anxiety, mood swings, Depression and negative thoughts, menstrual irregularities, but this is only on some days, not every day, like I was a few months ago!

ANSWERS

I saw a clinical nutritionist 3 days ago who used kinesiology to diagnose. She tested and it turns out I have:
Low ADH
Low FSH
Low LH
Low ACHT
Pituitary insufficiency
Adrenal exhaustion
Mild Hypothyroidism

All of the above explain every symptom I have had during and post Mirena.

I am now taking specific supplements for adrenal function and pituitary function and have been PROMISED I will be feeling much better within a month. This lady has seen so many women with my symptoms and has successfully treated hundreds of women with the above problems.

They do resolve themselves on their own but depending on the condition, it could take years.

My advice to anyone suffering: see a natural health doctor or clinical nutritionist, be kind to yourself (if you feel like you need to rest DO IT, don't fight it), if your anxiety seems to pop up and isn't situational just accept it - you would be feeling the anxiety no matter what you are doing so don't fight it. Sort out your diet - eat well, I found out I have no mineral or vitamin deficiencies and this is due to me sorting out my diet over the last 9 months. Andy finally, do not let anyone tell you you are crazy, YOU ARE NOT CRAZY, YOU ARE NOT LOOSING YOUR MIND, this is a horrible illness but there are ways to feel better!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.484 sec, (2)