CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 26 Day Fast- Refeeding, Day 7

applecore Views: 1,053
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,118,095

Re: 26 Day Fast- Refeeding, Day 7

Thankyou, Archus!

I get less fussy about fruits with peel, as I think they are protected from absorbing the worst pesticides (Though of course there is still the issue of soil mineral depletion) so mostly non-organic clementines. With the greens though I'm a lot stricter and always eat organic if I can get it.

I've been eating an uncooked vegan diet since March. The particular model is 80/10/10, which limits your fat intake to ten per cent of your calories per day. I think it's a healthy way to eat, and I feel good on it. I came to it through fasting really, just intuition followed by a lot of reading and researching. I think it's the healthiest diet, and that's one reason I stick to it- if I thought a different diet was healthier, I'd probably eat that instead!

Eating this way still fascinates me- it's very different to the junk I was eating (and drinking and smoking) a year ago. Mostly my diet is fruits and leafy greens, also some vege, nuts and seeds. It's varied enough with the seasons to remain exciting.

In a way, I credit everything to fasting. Every change I've made grew out of fasting. It's completely changed me as a person.

:)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.547 sec, (1)