CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Heart Palpitations, Tightness in Chest, Shortness of Breath... Breaking my Fast

chirontherainbowbridge Views: 2,493
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,117,670

Re: Heart Palpitations, Tightness in Chest, Shortness of Breath... Breaking my Fast

My insight, so to speak, is only that the flights of stairs are some thing that never would be undertaken in a very careful water fast--that is, a "therapeutic" one which would observe lots of rest, and very little exercise.
Five flights of stairs is essentially a 'stress test', so I am not surprised at the result. It is always best to rest. As much as possible. On my 29 day wfast I made a meal every day for my partner, and sometimes grating a carrot, say, was an endurance test, and I would have to lie down after, for a few minutes.
The body can really manage all its resources brilliantly, if given, primarily, rest.
As soon as we add more, we interfere, and it is as if a crisis were introduced.
Had you rested and eased your mind about potassium deficiency, you might have been fine. But, as we all are learning, mind is the builder. And our thoughts, fears, and beliefs are fundamental.

Rest is the paramount thing, Kim a water fast, especially a first water fast- though some do well with other means. It,s very much down to what you believe about th body, and what you believe about what you've been taught, or have read. That,s why it pays for many people to go to a fasting place, and let others manage the numbers and all, and essentially, rest as if in a spa. Failing that, t pays to have read a lot beforehand of the fasting masters like Shelton and all, and to feel a sense of conviction about the undertaking.
The old fasting masters say, fear is the only real contraindication. Of course the did not have our experience with fake sugars and fake foods in general, so we must weigh it all, and trust.

The thing is, to come to a place of trust, based on reading, reflection and a sense of being worthy. Blessed even . part of that includes knowing flights of stairs are not on. I could not handle them, my first fast until a few weeks after the fast.
(29 day wfast)

Best, C

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.953 sec, (1)