CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Please help me... I'm desperate and suicidal

Heavensky Views: 7,902
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 950,867

Re: Please help me... I'm desperate and suicidal

I can help you!

When I read your story, it is absolutely identical to mine! I went from being the most outgoing, happy and liked person in my highschool to seriously contemplating suicide just a short time after,

A long story short, I discovered through long, hard research what causes this type of change and how to cure yourself!

I cured myself completely, and I now have a stronger sense of well-being, clarity and happiness than I even had before!

I was so heavily impacted by the fact that I almost killed myself that when I was cured, I decided to develop a free, online mentorship program to guide people through the healing process. It's called The Happiness Refreshment Program.

The website address is: http://www.happinessrefreshmentprogram.com.

There are two main causes of Depression and anxiety (including any other forms of emotional disorders).

The first is called emotional retention. It's when survival responses (negative emotions) become downloaded onto your hard drive (subconcious mind). To get rid of this, you must use a therapy which addresses the subconcious mind .. I trust circle therapy, which is a form of hypnosis that does not require you to go into any trance state. It is how I was cured of extreme anxiety and therefore the suicidal tendencies it was forcing me into.

The second cause of Depression and anxiety is congested bile ducts in the liver and gallbladder. Antibiodics can create a huge number of cholesterol based (undetectable) bile stones to form througout the ducts. The liver is linked to emotions .. when it is congested, you become very depressed and anxious.

You would be absolutely blown away by how much better you will feel once trying your first liver flush! It is very simple and it is the best thing you can do for your body and mind.

Even if the main cause of your Depression is not a congested liver, by flushing it clean, your condition will improve anyhow because there is not a single person I know who did not yield at least a couple hundred stones and experienced a renewed state of vitality and mental clarity,

I understand at the deepest level what you are going through. You are a trooper, because it is damn hard! .. You also seem like a very smart and well spoken person. I know you are going to make it out of this, and you will be happier than you even once were.

Feel free to message me anytime for help or just for someone to talk to,

To your freedom of mind,

Warren
http://www.happinessrefreshmentprogram.com

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.266 sec, (2)