CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Vitamin C proven to cure over 30 major diseases

beatty57 Views: 1,884
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,115,424

Re: Vitamin C proven to cure over 30 major diseases

Finally! The importance and power of vitamin C. to prevent and heal is getting some hear some of the attention it needs and deserves. I have been beating a drum for vitamins, minerals, and nutrients, for years, most of the time in a vacuum. The bible said so long ago: 'we cannot help those who will not help themselves'. True! I was banned by 3 ‘health’ forums for recommending vitamin C. Permanently banned by 3 others when typing in my email address. All had a lot of information on drugs, little on nutrients or natural Health. One check for a bogus health site is when they warn that vitamin C , ‘may or can cause bladder or kidney stones'. It is a known fact, ‘stones’ do not form in an acid environment. The opposite is true when we do not have enough vitamin C.

Vitamin C can pose an enormous threat to the Pharmaceutical Industries Bottom Line and that of the whole health industry. ?? If more people like me, and there are many, have spent less than $500.00 in a life time, doctors, hospitals, drugs and pharmaceuticals, except for a few minor injuries. I have never had personal health insurance, only employee insurance. Only about twenty years of that, paid for by my employers, used once for a miner injury. Never lost a days work. Good health is not free, I have spent considerable for prevention. Takes time, thought and money to feel good about feeling good. That I do.

Only one miss conception, vitamin C, Man does not make vitamin C in his liver, Humans, apes, monkeys and a few others do not. They lost that ability early in their evolution. Irwin stone covers it in his book, which is posted on the internet free to read, by his family. Just about all others do, plants as well make vitamin C upon sprouting. If I remember right, some creatures (birds?), make it in their kidneys. Thats why we must supplement vitamin C. Eating ninty oranges results in about 2700 mgs. The most knowledgeable, Klenner, Pauling, Stone and others took ten to twenty grams a day. I do to. Eighty two and counting. A hundred is not that far away. …dez...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.938 sec, (1)