CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: very scary incident last night - gallstones?

Southern Belle Views: 3,100
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,115,836

Re: very scary incident last night - gallstones?

I am no expert, but I have read many times that 90% of all human beings have gallstones. So, the chances that you have Gallstones is pretty high.

I do agree that you should not have taken those supplements on an empty stomach.....but we have all done that at one time or another and suffered the consequences.

The diet you are on may not be the right diet for you. Try something different and always listen to your body. It will tell you what it needs.....if you listen.

My advice would be to check out the many Liver Flushes on Curezone. Pick one you like and flush until you see no more stones. One flush will not remove all the stones. There are also other cleanses....parasite, kidney.....even a Master Cleanse. juicing is always a good thing. Walk daily...... Read all you can on this website, (about health ONLY----the negative will stress you) but do not try to absorb too much too quickly. There is so much information here and if you try to learn too much, you will easily become discouraged.

Good luck!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.750 sec, (1)