CureZone   Log On   Join
very scary incident last night - gallstones?

carophil Views: 3,429
Published: 10 years ago

very scary incident last night - gallstones?

last night i woke up two or three hours after going to bed and was violently sick. my stomach was so bloated that i could hardly breathe, i was nauseous, and my heart was beating ten times faster than it should have been.

i had taken some olive leaf capsules and some uva ursi right before bed, both of which i have taken before and been fine.

i made myself puke and drove myself to the emergency room, where they proceeded to do nothing whatsoever. i felt better within an hour or so of vomiting.

i hadn't eaten anything different, really.. all i can think is that maybe i shouldn't have taken those supplements on an empty stomach!

one thing the doctor mentioned was that i could possibly have gallbladder problems that are causing all my issues.

i have been on a high fat, low carb diet for the past 8 months, and lately i just seem to be getting SO MUCH WORSE. i can't eat ANYTHING without feeling painfully bloated, and none of my food is digesting, despite my taking betaine HCL and enzymes with every meal.

it's gotten so bad that i've almost entirely stopped eating, and have started living mostly on herbal teas and vegetable juice.

i feel so sick.

have any of you ever had an attack like this? what do you think about gallbladder issues?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.org

2.051 sec, (1)